Life-saving supplies are here for your community
The Save Lives Oregon Clearinghouse provides supplies such as life-saving naloxone and wound care kits to organizations that qualify, at no cost.
Learn if your organization is eligible and start your application today.
If you have questions about the application, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
How to apply
Step 1: Find out if your organization is eligible
To qualify for no-cost supplies through the Save Lives Oregon Clearinghouse, your organization must directly serve people who use drugs in Oregon and fall into one of the following categories:
- Community-based organizations with 501(c)(3) status or 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsorship
- Harm reduction and syringe service programs within community health clinics, federally qualified health centers or local public health authorities
- Rural and frontier jails
- First responder agencies in rural or frontier communities
- Tribal community and health care programs that serve people who use drugs
- Withdrawal management or residential substance use disorder treatment programs for clients that leave AMA or are turned away
Step 2: Apply
Step 3: Order Supplies
If you are approved for the Clearinghouse, we’ll connect with you about next steps.
Step 4: Receive supplies and support
Along with your life-saving supplies, you will also receive technical assistance to help you grow your harm reduction program and get the supplies to the people who need them most. We’ll provide educational materials, outreach materials and personalized assistance for your organization or tribal community.
Step 5 : Distribute supplies and receive continued support
Now you can get started sharing the supplies with the people who need them in your community. As you deliver these resources to your community, we’ll stay connected with you and continue to provide guidance and support.